One of the world’s largest international embroideries Stramongate, Kendal LA9 4BH 01539 722975
Leave a Legacy
A gift to the Quaker Tapestry in your will would provide a lasting legacy for future generations.
The Quaker Tapestry is a charity and legacies form an important source of funding for our work.
A legacy gift is an opportunity to make a lasting contribution with no immediate financial outlay. Leaving a legacy can also be tax-effective as gifts to charities are exempt from inheritance tax.
How your support will help us
• Travelling more often with the Tapestry to new locations and communities
• Using the Tapestry to involve more people in workshops, learning and outreach activities
• Developing our museum work to encourage new audiences
• Conserving the Quaker Tapestry Collection to the highest standards
• Improving the support we give to our Volunteers
• Continue to develop the Quaker Tapestry Museum as a welcoming community space
If you are considering remembering the Quaker Tapestry in your Will please see the information within our Legacy leaflet.
Every donation, large or small, is important to us, so thank you for considering making a donation to the Quaker Tapestry.